Calling all Entrepreneurs:
Let’s talk #resilience: navigating today's challenging world as a small business owners requires a lot of it. Resilience allows us to adapt, pivot, and even grow despite major challenges (there many of those these days).
On February 3rd, join Strategic Program Manager, Caron Gugssa-Howard and Chief Program Officer, Dianna Tremblay, in collaboration with our friends at The Valley Outsiders, for an interactive town hall to discuss how entrepreneurs can build resilience in their small businesses, and for themselves and their communities.
In this interactive town hall session you’ll:
- Hear real life examples from ICA leaders of what it looks like to be part of a resilient community.
- Share the practices and actions that you’ve found most helpful for building resiliency.
- Learn approaches for proactively building resilient entrepreneurs, businesses, and communities that are able to survive and thrive during crises.
More about the Accelerator Mini Series:
There are two events left in the Mini-Series. For the complete list scroll down and visit Eventbrite to get the full details. The Accelerator Mini-Series is free for attendees, with four sessions schedule bi-weekly through February 17th. Tickets for all four events are available on Eventbrite.
We hope to see you soon!
Upcoming Mini-Series events:
- January 7: Startup Problem Solving with Live Mastermind
- January 21: How to Get Guidance with ICA Advisors
- February 3: Building Resilient Entrepreneurs, Businesses, and Communities
- February 17: Find Funding Now to Grow Your Business