ICA is currently accepting applications to the Resilience Lab Accelerator, which is sponsored by Kaiser Permanente and powered by ICA. If you are considering applying, or know an entrepreneur whose business might be a good fit for the Accelerator, now is the time to take action! Applications close July 8th.
More about the Resilience Lab Accelerator:
The new accelerator will provide the same expert advising, technical education, and hands-on business support that entrepreneurs have come to expect from ICA, in a new, six-week format. It is specifically created to catalyze the growth of companies serving their communities. It is designed to strengthen the long-term resilience of these businesses as they provide the goods and services that our communities need most.
Is your company a fit? Companies are a good fit if they are:
- a for-profit manufacturer or service provider
- focused on growing their business in the next 6 to 12 months
- committed to maintaining a business model that supports good job creation and wealth-building opportunities
- have the capacity to fully participate in this 6 week, 5–10 hour/week program
- are not in the firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or cannabis industries.