A new accelerator is here.
Apply now to the Resilience Lab Accelerator, sponsored by Kaiser Permanente.
The Resilience Lab Accelerator, powered by ICA, is a new accelerator program, providing technical education, and hands-on business support in a new, six-week format.
How to apply:
- Review the below good-fit criteria below.
- Then fill out the online application here.
Companies are a good fit for the Resilience Lab Accelerator if they are:
- a for-profit manufacturer or service provider
- focused on growing their business in the next 6 to 12 months
- committed to maintaining a business model that supports good job creation and wealth-building opportunities
- have the capacity to fully participate in this 6 week, 5–10 hour/week program
- are not in the firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or cannabis industries.
Please note that acceptance into the program is not a guarantee of a contracting relationship with Kaiser.
The Resilience Lab Accelerator cohort is scheduled to launch in July 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Businesses not accepted into the cohort will have the opportunity to receive relevant content offered by ICA to build business resiliency outside of the Accelerator.
The Resilience Lab Accelerator is specifically created to catalyze the growth of companies serving their communities. It is designed to strengthen the long-term resilience of these businesses as they provide the goods and services that our communities need most.
The Resilience Lab Accelerator will provide intensive technical support to 20 selected small businesses and a broader set of organizational support to all applicants.
Companies ICA has worked with: