It’s no secret that this is a very hard time for the small business community. The ICA ecosystem has been hard-hit by the Corona virus pandemic. As an organization dedicated to supporting great companies throughout the Bay Area, we’re pivoting quickly to meet their needs.
But we’re also hearing from you, our community members, asking how you can join us in supporting our companies. That’s why we’ve put together a short list to help you do just that.
Here’s how you can support the Bay Area’s small business community right now:
- Shop the ICA Marketplace: companies need your business now more than ever. That’s why we’ve put together a new marketplace featuring the many ICA companies in the Accelerator and in our Investment portfolio. The marketplace is divided into sections – restaurants and food delivery, packaged foods, gifts, and service providers. We’re confident you’ll find something you can buy today.
- Support the Rapid Response Liquidity Fund RRLF (RRLF): last month we launched our RRLF, so that we could deploy money directly to our companies quickly and last week we deployed our first 0-interest loans to companies. Check out the website to read more about the RRLF and see ways you can support it, including
- Volunteer your time as an ICA advisor: Can your expertise help companies navigate the COVID -19 era? We would love for you to host an office hour for the ICA network. Fill out our form ICA Advisor application here.
- Donate to ICA: as a 501c3 nonprofit organization, we rely on the support of our community to continuing working towards our mission of closing the racial and gender wealth gaps. We rely on your support and you can donate here.
- Get our newsletter: Inside our regular email newsletter you can read all the latest news from our world. And currently you can stay up-to-date directly from our CEO, Allison Kelly. Alison has been releasing a a weekly update on the COVID crisis. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Are you a small business owner?
While this post is geared towards the rest of our community, we’re here for you:
- check out our continually updated listing of COVID-19-related small business resources here,
- read about our Rapid Response to the crisis
- or email us if there’s something specific we can help with.