We are excited to announce that the application for the next ICA Accelerator is now open!
About the Accelerator:
The ICA Accelerator is a tailored, holistic 4-month accelerator program designed to support high-potential good job creating companies looking to scale their operations.
Since 1996, we've worked with over 600 dynamic, small businesses that have generated over $1B in revenues, raised over $300M in capital, paid $105M in wages, and created more than 5,500 local jobs. We are passionate about supporting businesses that are committed to growing sustainably and making their communities stronger in the process.
How it works:
Over 4 months, cohort companies are holistically supported through group learning, peer-to-peer support, and individualized advising sessions to support their growth ambitions and to access the right growth capital.
When to apply:
Companies are a good fit when they are:
- A for-profit manufacturer, food and beverage company, consumer packaged goods company, retailer or service provider located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Committed to maintaining a business model that supports good job creation and wealth building opportunities
- Focused on growing their business and raising capital in the next 12 months
- Earning at least $100K in annual revenue
- Able to demonstrate product/market fit and traction
Have more questions?
We’ve got a whole list of frequently asked questions. Read them here.
If you've reviewed the FAQ and looked at the company fit descriptors above, you are ready to apply to the next cohort. Apply now!
The deadline for applications is January 20th, 2020 at 11:59pm and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The cohort is scheduled to launch mid February 2020.