Apply to ICA
ICA Fund mentors and invests in founders of color and women entrepreneurs. At ICA, we support high-potential companies through our accelerator programs and through long-term, flexible capital from the ICA Growth Fund. Companies that work with ICA are run by founders committed to making a difference in their community by creating good jobs and building inclusive wealth. Read all about working with ICA.
- The Lab at ICA is an 8-week accelerator program for early-stage companies focused on strategic growth. The Lab at ICA helps founders strengthen business fundamentals and get ready for capital. To qualify for the program, your business should have been in operation for one year and currently generating revenue. Lab at ICA graduates are eligible for up to $50K in seed capital investment from the ICA Growth Fund. The Lab Sample Curriculum.
- The Accelerator at ICA is our 12-week, flagship accelerator program designed for established companies with a scalable business model that supports job creation and has tangible expansion opportunities. The Accelerator at ICA helps founders implement tactical growth, people, and investment strategies. To qualify for the program, your business must have demonstrated product-market fit and traction. The Accelerator at ICA graduates are eligible for up to $750K in investment from the ICA Growth Fund. The Accelerator Sample Curriculum.
Applicants for all programs must fit the following base criteria:
- For-profit business in operation for at least 12 months
- Earned a minimum of $25k in revenue over the last 12 months
- Able to commit 5 hours/week to working on your business during the duration of the program
- Located OR employs 50%+ of its workforce in the 9-county SF Bay Area
- Up-to-date permits to operate
- Business/founders must not have any past or pending liens or lawsuits
- Not in the following industries: Cannabis, Consulting
- Not a single-concept restaurant/retail location with one revenue stream
- Planning to raise money over the next 12-18 months
- Founder has capacity to fully participate in the program (~5 hrs/week)
- Accelerator only: Willing to commit 2% deferred equity to ICA
Applications are now open!
Applications are now open for ICA Fall 2023 Accelerator Cohorts and will close Sunday, June 18 at 11:59pm.
The application may take up to 1 hour. Review application preview.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your application.