Apply to ICA
ICA provides holistic business support and integrated coaching and capital for high-potential companies ready to scale their operations and committed to creating wealth in their communities.
There is one application to all ICA programs. Currently, once you complete the application below you will be considered for admission into the Lab at ICA or the Accelerator at ICA. While both accelerator programs work with high-growth small businesses, companies are matched by ICA staff to the program that is a best fit for their needs.
- The Lab at ICA focuses on solidifying business models, identifying and examining profit margins, market research, proper business incorporation, and proper business accounting. Learn more.
- The Accelerator at ICA focuses on growth strategy, raising growth capital beyond micro-financing, people and culture, and investment readiness. Learn more.
ICA works with companies that are:
- Located in the 9-county San Francisco Bay Area
- A for-profit business in one of the following industries: Retail (including e-commerce), Packaging, Warehousing and Distribution, CPG Manufacturing, Business Services, or Food and Beverage
- Focused on strategic growth and fundraising in the next 12 to 18 months
- Earning revenue and in operation for a minimum of one year
- Ready and able to fully participate: The Lab has an estimated commitment of 2 to 4 hours per week for 6 weeks; The Accelerator time commitment is about 8 to 10 hours per month for 4 months.
Ready to go? Apply below.
This application takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and you will need your current and projected revenue and jobs numbers to complete it.