Apply to ICA
ICA mentors and invests in founders of color and women entrepreneurs. At ICA, we support high-potential companies through our accelerator programs and through long-term, flexible capital from the ICA Growth Fund. Companies that work with ICA are run by founders committed to making a difference in their community by creating good jobs and building inclusive wealth.
- The Lab at ICA is an 8-week accelerator program for early-stage companies focused on strategic growth. The Lab at ICA helps founders strengthen business fundamentals and get ready for capital. To qualify for the program, your business should have been in operation for one year and currently generating revenue. Lab at ICA graduates are eligible for up to $50K in seed capital investment from the ICA Growth Fund. The Lab Sample Curriculum.
- The Accelerator at ICA is our 4-month, flagship accelerator program designed for established companies with a scalable business model that supports job creation and has tangible expansion opportunities. The Accelerator at ICA helps founders implement tactical growth, people, and investment strategies. To qualify for the program, your business must have demonstrated product-market fit and traction. You should be able to commit up to 20 hours/month to strategic growth activities during the program. The Accelerator at ICA graduates are eligible for up to $750K in investment from the ICA Growth Fund. The Accelerator Sample Curriculum.
Applicants for all programs must fit the following base criteria:
- based in the San Francisco Bay Area
- operate as a for-profit business
- scalable, high-potential business model positioned for strategic growth
- in business for at least one year, and currently generating revenue
Applications are now open!
Applications are now open for ICA Spring 2023 Accelerator Cohorts and will close Friday, February 10 at 11:59pm.
The application may take up to 1 hour, and you will need your financial documents (Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet), year-end jobs numbers, and an understanding of your capital needs. Review application preview.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions about your application.