Apply to ICA
ICA provides investment, business support, and coaching for high-potential companies ready to scale their operations and committed to creating wealth in their communities.
>> Applications to the next cohort of The Lab are closed. Applications received after today will be considered for future cohorts.
- The Lab at ICA is an accelerator program for early stage, high-growth companies looking to strengthen business fundamentals, scale, & get ready for capital. Qualified companies are eligible for up to $50K in investment.
- The Accelerator at ICA is our flagship program designed for later stage companies looking to implement growth, people, & investment strategies. Qualifying participants are eligible for up to $500K in investment.
ICA works with companies that are:
- based in the San Francisco Bay Area
- a for-profit business
- focused on strategic growth
- earning revenue and in operation for at least one year.
There is one application for all ICA accelerator programs, so whether you're applying to the Lab at ICA or the Accelerator, you can do it below.
- The cohort of The Accelerator has been selected.
- The next cohort of The Lab at ICA kicks off in September.